Well, It is Ian's first Day of Kindergarten, Jake's first day of homeschooling and my first day of officially not working. Wow, so here I am not homeschooling, not filling my recently delivered POD and not cleaning the house as I should be. I am setting up my first blog!
I particularly would like to document my thoughts and feelings on my adventure to homeschool my 8 year old son. He recently has been diagnosed with dyslexia . So after researching all options, my DH and I decided one on one attention would work best for him. I also found a system called Audiblox. It is geared specifically to dyslexia and learning difficulties. I am excited to start this sytem and see if it has positive effects.
My blog will also include my rantings of being a wife and mother.
Welcome to my blog
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment